Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics
Distinguished Members login
SBMT is a non-profit society organized for the purpose of encouraging basic and clinical scientist as well as engineers who are interested in areas of Brain Mapping and Therapeutics to improve the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients afflicted with neurological disorders.
This society promotes the public welfare and improves patient care through the translation of new technologies into life-saving diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. The Society is committed to excellence in education and scientific discovery. The Society achieves its mission through multi-disciplinary collaborations with government agencies, patient advocacy groups, educational institutes and private sector (industry) as well as philanthropic organization.
- Scientific Meetings
- Society Publications
- Healthcare Policy
- CME accredited Annual World Congress, courses and workshops
- Visiting Scholars Program
- Industry Partnership for fast tracking neuro-tech.
- Seed Grants for innovative projects
- Student Chapters
- Outreach Program
- Legislation and Government advocacy
- Global Physician and Scientist (GPS)
- Neuroscience 20 (N20) initiative
- Brain Technology and Innovation Park (BTIP) initiative
Your SBMT membership will be the start of a very professional and fulfilling experience.
But if you need more information, check out these 24 reasons to become a member of SBMT!